Thursday, April 4, 2013

Visit

So since moving back to Cedar City I have been a lot happier. I do not enjoy the crazy busy rude city. I don't like feeling pushed through life by others. Those are some of the things I struggled with while we were up north. I am glad that we have a good place to live with some good friends. All of that being said I do miss the ease of visiting family. We by no means went and visited everyone on a super frequent basis, but the option was there to just swing by. I miss that. I think the only thing I really miss from up north is family.

Today I am so thankful that we got some time to visit with some family. It is nice to get to hear how they all are. It is beyond wonderful to be able to catch up with them and to hear about how all of our siblings are doing. I know it is a long trip for them to drive but I am glad that they did. It is funny to me that the relationship with my in-laws started out so rough. I am very glad that it is so much better now. I do enjoy spending time with them. So thank to them for making the trip down and spending time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment