Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Readers :)

I am so thankful for the fun books we happen to own. I am also so grateful that my kids love to read. I love that they always want to read and that most of the time they treat books so nice. I am so glad that Aiden is such a great reader. Last night was an epic fail moment for me. I have been letting Aiden read for 20-30 minutes after everyone is in bed. He does such a great job reading that I have to make sure I get back there to take the book away so he can get to sleep and so the book will last more then one day. If I don't make it back there he will stay up and read until he is done with the book. So last night that was my big fail. He finished his whole chapter book which made it so that he didn't go to bed until almost 10. I felt so bad this morning waking him up but he had to get ready for school. Future reference I guess I will set a timer so I don't forget.

Reading is one of the best things we can encourage in our children for their future so I am so excited that my children really do have a love for books and reading. Each one of them really does try to read and improve on what they can already read. I am lucky that they want to so it is not a huge fight. I am grateful for my sweet self-motivating children!

No comments:

Post a Comment