Wednesday, April 10, 2013

good day

I am thankful for my day. Yes there were moments where I was super flustered. My sweet Owen decided to get into chocolate syrup. Can you say HUGE mess?!  Anyways even with those moments it was a great day. We got to go to the preschool today to do a few more tests with Owen. It was great to see how far he has come. It was great that the lady who was doing the testing told me she noticed how far he has come and that she can tell we work with him. It did a lot ot ease my mind about sending Owen to preschool. I am still hoping to only have to send him for the next 6 weeks and then keep him home and working with me. I am not a preschool mommy, but I do know they can offer him things I cannot and that he will greatly benefit from going. So for now I will send him to school and cry like a big baby about it. I love my kids and I will do  anything and everything I can for them as will Aarron. After that we were able to come home and get dinner done and spend some time together as a family at the dinner table. I love that time of day. It is so nice to sit down with my sweet kids and hubby and get to have everyone talk to each other. Over all I am just so grateful for my day it was a beautiful one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment