Sunday, April 21, 2013

a WeEkS wOrTh

So this time getting behind was intentional and I will continue to update a week at a time in hopes that my sad computer will make it until we can afford a new one. There is no hope for this one long term and we have to save up the money to get a new one as I do not classify a computer as a necessity.

April 15, 2013

Grateful for those moments in the day that you catch your kids doing something unexpected and "heart warming." I have had so many of those moments lately that I cannot help but be grateful for those moments and the joy I receive from them.

April 16, 2013

I am grateful for the time we spend in the morning reading our scriptures. There are many wonderful verses that I come upon during those morning reads. Not only that but I know that it starts out my children's morning on the right track as well as teaches them what to center their lives around.

April 17, 2013

I am so thankful that I can understand my sweet Owen bug. I do not always understand what he is saying but I do understand enough of what he says now that it isn't such a huge upset for him now. I didn't realize that I ought to be thankful for this until the other day when Owen was being tested and the lady turned to me and said, "can you understand him?"

April 18, 2013

I am so thankful that we were able to spend the whole day with mister Owen on his 3rd birthday. It is so fun to celebrate with my kids on their birthdays. He had a lot of fun and his cute little personality really showed through. I even got some super cute pics.

April 19, 2013

I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to use my creativity recently. It has been so much fun to jump back into dance. I had given it up since I had Aiden and I wouldn't change that for the world, but I have really enjoyed creating these dance workouts. Not the same as I use to do but it is better than nothing. Now I just have to remember them as I teach them and start out left. : /

April 20, 2013

I am so thankful for the beautiful relaxing Saturday we had. I was able to go outside and play with my kids. Thanks to the weather for behaving like spring. :) Then we got to watch the Sandlot which of course meant smores. I love that we were able to share something so simple with our kids but it will be something that we can share with our kids regularly and create some really fun memories for them.

April 21, 2013

I am grateful for sunglasses. Odd maybe but someone with light sensitive does learn to appreciate something so simple. Without my sunglasses I would have ridiculous headaches all of the time. This at least makes it so they don't get so out of control.

Be grateful for the small things in life. Those are the blessings most often passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment