Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Light in the Darkness!!!

Yesterday night the power went out. Not a huge deal for me because the kids had already gone to bed and I have batteries lights around the house. I don't love the dark, but I dislike my husband being late coming home even more. I will readily admit that I am a worry and that it doesn't take me a whole lot of time to start thinking about the worst. I felt like my husband was okay but he wasn't answering his phone and was 25 minutes late. By that time I am starting to stress even though I felt like he was okay. I finally just said a prayer that Aarron would call me so I knew for sure that he was okay. Within no more then 2 minutes I get a call from Aarron. It was such a small blessing from my heavenly father, but such a testimony builder. In that moment I could not help but be more grateful than words can express for a Heavenly Father who knows and loves me. I have no doubt that he answered my prayer knowing that I needed that call from Aarron. I am grateful for the knowledge of his love for me that I do have. I am grateful that I have no doubt that he does hear me and more importantly cares enough about me to bless my life. I am not sure there is anything more precious in this life. There are miracles all around us and we are so lucky to have so many amazing and precious blessings in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment