Sunday, April 14, 2013

hard getting done

April 12, 2013

I am so bad at getting on when the weekend comes around. We are always go go go busy. I don't mind though. I love soaking in all the family time. I love the uninterrupted time with my older school bound kids. Anyways I am grateful for the KCC cleanse I have begun and all the information that has come with it. I really do feel like I am starting to get such great life changing information for myself and my family. I love that this can become a new lifestyle. It will be a "fight" at first I am sure, but in the long run I think we will all end up loving the new food. Plus I know we will all feel so much better. :)

April 13, 2013

We had so much fun on Saturday. It was a new event for our family and to boot it was FREE. Who complains about free right. We went to the ladybug nursery at 9:30 in the morning for the free breakfast which was pretty good. The weather was a little chilly but at least it didn't rain or snow. Then all of the kids got to catch and keep all the ladybugs they could find. It was a lot of fun watching the boys try to catch all the ladybugs crawling around. It was so fun that I hope they do it every year so we can go.  One of the best things about the day aside from the family time was that Owen started saying bayeebug at the end of the time we were there. I love when he picks up new words. I love how hard he works to learn new things and pick up new skills. He is such an amazing little guy and such a huge light and joy to our family. Also our sweet little Dessa baby started pointed out ladybugs all over the place at the end of the time we were there and she also said bug bug bug. So cute. My kids are so much fun and I love every minute! Owen also got to see sheep with his brothers across the way from the ladybug nursery and he walked around going baa baa. So funny. All smiles that day and so thankful for our whole Saturday!  Honestly so grateful for all those beautiful moments I got to witness. They are small I am sure but I don't care because they were huge to me. :o)

April 14, 2013
For today I am grateful for the moments that my computer decides to be functional. It has been kind of a mess lately. I am thankful that I can still get on and get done what I need to on my computer. I am hoping that it will start behaving nicer! Guess we will see how long it will last and then if I stop posting we will know it died? Honestly I am sure it will last a while but it is pretty old.

No comments:

Post a Comment